google.com, pub-3093549154593627, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Random Recognizer Tv & Film Trivia Blog: Charming Jamie

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Charming Jamie

Ok, this one combines a few of my favorite shows, and my youngest star yet!
 this is Season 5 Episode 6 Malcolms Job, take particular notice to the little "girl" next to Jamie.

This is a video that introduces the star, baby Jamie, on Malcolm in the Middle, and where he actually started out.... I first notice this when it first aired. The baby you know as Jamie wasn't always... well, Jamie! Take a look.


but this is not all, as you know. I Love Charmed!! And years ago I noticed the episode season 6 episode 2 Forget Me Not, the guy with the groceries has someone a bit familiar, what do you think? 



Is that no baby Jamie? You tell me!?! 



Want to see More of these Titles?



Malcolm in the Middle - Complete Collection (Seasons 1-7) - 22-DVD Box Set ( Malcolm in the Middle - Seasons One to Seven ) [ NON-USA FORMAT, PAL, Reg.2 Import - United Kingdom ]








Notable Links










No comments:

Go Petition Yourself

Petition with GoPetition | Online Petitions

Translate