google.com, pub-3093549154593627, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Random Recognizer Tv & Film Trivia Blog: Is that Bud 2.0?

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Is that Bud 2.0?

So a friend played Kool and the Gangs' Cherish the Love video,
literally 10 minutes after telling him my super recognition power,
and while what was playing, I saw a kid, playing in the sand,
right away I knew who he was, it took me seconds... Deon Richmond,
or most people know him as

Bud from
The Cosby Show


also known as Kenny.
My friend was like, and it couldn't be, and I looked it up ,
and sure enough it was...don't believe me? Check it out !!



SO WHAT DO YOU THINK?

*not to be confused with





Notable Links





#isthatbud, #bud2.0, #cherishthelove

No comments:

Go Petition Yourself

Petition with GoPetition | Online Petitions

Translate