google.com, pub-3093549154593627, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Random Recognizer Tv & Film Trivia Blog: Middle Boy Who?

Sunday, October 9, 2016

Middle Boy Who?


 


 
Welcome to Random Recognizer!! 



So glad you are here!!

So this just might be my on of my favorite posts yet!
One of my favorite movies is Grandma's Boy, Which I have discussed in a previous post called
Grandma Lives Next Door To Witches!?

Several years ago I was introduced to 2 shows, BOTH cancelled, (in my opinion WAY too early)
Middleman on ABC which I watched with my SISTER while it was still airing, and Samantha Who which I found AFTER it had already been (sadly) Canceled.  But WHILE watching each of these shows, I noticed something, and it is what spawned my Same Location Section of Random Recognizer. Sure I have noticed other movies with same locations, but this was the first time I though "HEY! I should start a BLOG and SHOW that they are the Same Location. 


Grandma's Boy (Unrated Edition)










Here is the first Image from Grandma's Boy along with match up of Middleman 
 The Sino Mexican Revelation S01E03 
Alex is standing outside his work looking for a ride, 
and maybe a place to stay.




Doesn't the entrance to Brainasiam look 
a LOT like
 the airport in which Dub-Dub picks up Sensei Ping? 


That isn't all, we are JUST getting Started! The very next frame 
is Timmy responding to Alex, Notice as he pulls away.





And HERE is the one of the next frames
 from the same scene in Middleman where Dub-Dub and Sensei Ping are surrounded
Take a notice of the surrounding areas again.
Looks pretty similar right?


Again, Look at the wall behind the Silver guys!
(Notice the rail in a later part if this Post)



Here is an outside shot of Brainasium/SamanthaWho/Middleman Location, looking up 


  (this image is from My Accidental Discoveries 
That mentions the Las Angeles Location)

This is the following scene where The Middleman Finds 
the knocked out Dub-Dub on the ground, Does this look familiar?

 Now, This isn't the only movie or show filmed here... 
There are many many more, But the next one I noticed was


Don't worry Samantha! Remember, they film Lots of things there!


This was filmed on the second floor/walkway of the building, 
but definitely on the same lot.
(another snapshot of Brainasium)



Compare the railings!
 (again, filmed on different sides of the building, but the same architecture) Here is the same image from Middleman I posted above to compare with Samantha Who



The image below is the side that they filmed Samantha Who.



I used Google Earth to take these shots
(I actually got rid of the people walking by, myself! Like they were never there! As Alex/Nana's boy might say to me "you got skills!")


Notable Links
(where I got a lot of my images)
Other images from 

My Accidental Discoveries 

As well as from my DVD Player using my Tablet
This post is in loving memory of the incredible
 Thank you so much for visiting Random Recognizer! Hope to see you soon! 

#RandomRecognizer #SameLocation #GrandmasBoy #Middleman #SamanthaWho #LACenterStudios

Feel free to leave comments below, If you like it, Or have anything to add to the trivia!? 

 Don't forget to Follow by email at the top,
 and Add me to your Social Media 
with the large Icons, 
Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.  
at the bottom of each post Here, 


 

& Share each post with the Smaller 
social media buttons Here!



No comments:

Go Petition Yourself

Petition with GoPetition | Online Petitions

Translate