google.com, pub-3093549154593627, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Random Recognizer Tv & Film Trivia Blog: Is that BUD??

Saturday, July 4, 2015

Is that BUD??


 IS THAT BUD??

The RECOGNIZER Strikes again!!!  My boyfriend and I were watching Married with Children... and there was a guy who looked like and had the same Exact mannerisms of Bud, Or should I say BUDER-ISMS! The episode where the Bundy's get their car washed, and Steve makes a special appearance to somehow bother Marcy.

The car wash attendant: doesn't he look a little familiar?? Well I figured out his name is.Michael.. FAUSTINO! Yes, this is David Faustino's Little brother Michael Faustino! I was like... that's not BUD, BUT HE IS SO CLOSE!!


He was apparently on a 2 episodes

Here is another *ganky* photo from The Other Episode! 
I am sure I have seen this episode as well! I have seen every episode like 5 times

 ISN'T HE SO CUTE!?! WHAT A GANK!

This is a super *ganky* picture
Yes, not only do I recognize *ganky* celebs, 
but their family members too!!!


*a gank*- someone very young, little, child, adorable
*ganky*-a term my friends and I created to describe a younger, and sometimes even awkward version of someone, or unfamiliar, someone that makes you have to do a double, even a triple take. You can say it's a "then" photo of someone you aren't to seeing that young as opposed to their regular age (or now) which you ARE used to seeing.
 (WE created this word ourselves, yes WE-my friends
Kati, Kristi, and I coined it in college together
 sometime around 1999-2001!!
If you have heard this word in this way in the way it is defined here, 
yes, it is ours, we are where it started!!)



Sources where I got my facts: 

 (where I verify a lot of my entertainment facts)



#randomrecognizer, #dayzrandomtrivia, #recognizethis, #isthatbud, #ganky #gank

No comments:

Go Petition Yourself

Petition with GoPetition | Online Petitions

Translate