google.com, pub-3093549154593627, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Random Recognizer Tv & Film Trivia Blog: Decoy Brave??

Friday, July 24, 2015

Decoy Brave??

I was watching The Decoy Bride with a FORMER friend of mine,




and she spotted someone, the bride on the right, main character Katie, or real name Kelly Macdonald was very familiar to her. She recognized THE VOICE Kelly as Merida of Brave!! 




#randomrecognizer, #dayzrandomtrivia, #recognizethis, #disneysbrave, #decoybride


(ps, this was a very bad day for me, so I didnt post a lot about either movie, or any other trivias, maybe someday I will, OH Except Brave was excellent, and I never got to finish Decoy Bride that day, because my former friend took her dvd while we were fighting, Is it good? I wanna finish it!! 
WAAAAAAHH!! (just imagine Lucy)


No comments:

Go Petition Yourself

Petition with GoPetition | Online Petitions

Translate